• darkblurbg
    SA'S FIRST BEE FUEL DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
    We are one of the largest independent
    fuel distributors in South Africa.
  • darkblurbg
    Afric Oil - Dynamic Performance
    We market and sell diesel, petrol, paraffin and lubricants
    to a client base that comprises leading companies in
    government, parastatal organisations and industry
  • darkblurbg
    PEOPLE. PLANET. PROSPERITY.
    Our Mission is to continuously improve and balance our
    economic, environment and social performance.

Products

Unleaded Petrol 95 (Coastal), Unleaded Petrol 93 (Coastal and Inland), Lead Replacement Petrol 95 (Coast) Lead Replacement Petrol 93 (Inland), Diesel (0.05), Jet A-1, Illuminating Paraffin, Marine Gas Oil, Marine Diesel Oil

Services

Afric Oil offers a full fuel management solution by making investments at customer sites, in the form of storage tanks and fuel management systems that enable the customers to keep track of their fuel consumption and concentrate on their core business.

Quality/Technology

All fuels sold and distributed by Afric Oil will comply with the standards as set out by the “South African Bureau of Standards” Please contact our office, should you require a copy of the standards. Automotive Diesel Fuels: SANS 342:2006 Unleaded Petrol: SANS 1598:2006 Leaded Petrol: SANS 299

Welcome To Afric Oil

We are South Africa’s first BEE fuel distribution company. We market and sell diesel, petrol, paraffin and lubricants to a client base that comprises leading companies in government, parastatal organisations and industry.
We understand that our key differentiator is that we offer our customers ;

  • Product availability
  • Dependable and speedy service.

The Afric Oil name is significant and we’re well placed for growth in Southern Africa. We’re looking into other products such as gas and want to be a preferred distributor for the African region

CEO, Tseke Nkadimeng

Oil Price Indicator

Latest News

Acquisition of Controlling Interest in Afric Oil Group

SacOil, the South African based independent African oil and gas company that is focussed on the full oil and gas value chain, is pleased to announce that it has signed agreements to acquire 100% of Phembani Oil Proprietary Limited (“Phembani Oil”) from Gentacure Proprietary Limited (“Gentacure”) and its holding company, Moopong Investments Holdings Proprietary Limited (“Moopong”) (“the Acquisition”).

Phembani Oil’s only asset is a 71% direct interest in Afric Oil Group (“Afric Oil”), one of the largest independent fuel distributors in South Africa, distributing over 30 million litres of fuel product (diesel, petrol and paraffin) monthly to a diversified client base that include local and national government, mining, construction, transport, manufacturing, parastatals, resellers and agricultural clients. Following completion of the Acquisition, SacOil will hold a 71% indirect interest in Afric Oil, with the remaining 29% interest held by.........

Read More

Our Partners